Between work, school, children, significant others, and general life responsibilities, you may be surprised to realize how much time has passed since you’ve seen your girlfriends. If you feel the need for a quick vacation along with a twinge of nostalgia for your schoolgirl slumber parties, then you may need a girlfriend getaway! TheLaLa.com recently presented a great article entitled “12 Girlfriend Getaways You Need to Book Right Now,” but as we read it, we noticed something missing…there were no Virginia getaways! We’ve decided to remedy that with our very own list: 12 Girlfriend Getaways in Virginia.
- Vintager Inn, New Kent. $225 – $225/night
- Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles, Cape Charles. $165 – $200/night
- Prospect Hill Plantation Inn, Louisa. $165 – $395/night
- Ebenezer House B&B, Madison. $129 – $159/night
- Mountain Song Inn, Floyd. $159 – $169/night
- Grey Swan Inn, Blackstone. $99 – $189/night
- River Terra Retreat, Colonial Beach. $150 – $210/night
- High Meadows Vineyard Inn, Charlottesville. $125 – $350
- Holladay House, Orange. $149 – $249/night
- The Iris Inn, Waynesboro. $149 – $299/night
- Magnolia House Inn, Hampton. $115 – $240/night
- Uphill House Bed & Breakfast, Gordonsville. $140 – $215/night.
Click here to browse InnVirginia’s full list of Girlfriend Getaway Packages.